I have been a little lazy lately. Well, actually I don’t know if lazy is the right word.
I made a lot of things but I unmade them all, there was something missing in my creations. I had a lot of half ideas but couldn’t came up with a whole complete bijoux. In a certain way, my mind was too lazy to end something but too eager to begin thousand of things. Have you ever felt that way?
Here are my companions for this project:
- Copper wire 20 gauge and 22 gauge: yes, this time I will wire seriously
- Gavel and anvil: they are brand new and I am so happy to christen them
- Flat nose pliers: how could I open a jump ring without?
- Bent chain nose pliers: I cannot live without them, they are always with me
- Nylon jaw pliers: because we don’t want to mark the wire
- Side cutter pliers: my teeth are not that strong
- Mandrels: first time for them too!
- File: there is always something to file
- Various aquamarine glass beads: I love this colour
So, the work is not done yet, but I am really happy with the results so far. Don’t worry, I will keep you posted!