This chest of drawers has been sitting on my desk for months now and each time I looked at it, I couldn’t help thinking how boring and plane it looked.
Last Sunday I finally decided that the time was right for a nice re-do.
I went through my old stash of scrapbook paper, pick up some fantasies and began cutting.
To have the cleanest cut possible, I lied the front of the drawer on the paper and used a sharpener. Well, theory worked better than practice, but none will notice the little mistakes, at least I won’t!
Once I had all my pieces cut, I glued each of them on a drawer and tadaaaaaa!
I am so happy with the result and I really enjoyed every minute of this project!